Flixonase (Formerly Beconase) Allergy & Hayfever Nasal Spray X 60 Sprays is a nasal spray that works directly in the nose to relieve allergy symptoms.
FLIXONASE provides 24-hour relief from allergy symptoms such as:
- Runny nose
- Itchy nose
- Blocked nose
- Sinus pain & congestion
Fluticasone Propionate 50mcg/dose
Adults 18 years and over:
- Look for the scissors icon in the top right corner of the pack. Cut along the top of the package, up the side and then along the bottom.
- Shake the bottle gently and remove the green cap.
- Aim away from face and pump until fine mist appears. *Only do this when starting a new bottle or haven't used it in a week.
- Blow nose gently to clear nostrils.
- Close one nostril and put tip of spray nozzle in the other nostril. Aim slightly away from centre of nose.
- While sniffing gently, press down on spray nozzle once or twice (according to dosing instructions). You’ll feel a light mist in your nose. Breathe out through your mouth.
- Repeat in other nostril if required.
- Wipe spray nozzle with clean tissue and replace cap.
DOSAGE: Use two sprays into each nostril once a day. Do not use more than two sprays into each nostril per day. Do not use more than the recommended dose.
*Not to be used in adults 18 years and under except under medical advice.
Warnings and Disclaimers:
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your Health Care Professional.