Blackmores Cranberry 15000 high potency contains concentrated cranberry that may reduce the risk of urinary tract infections, including cystitis; discourages harmful bacteria in the urinary tract and promotes urinary tract health.
Features and benefits:
• May help mask urinary odours associated with urinary tract infections or incontinence.
• Cranberry 15000 also contains Vitamin C
How it works:
• Cranberry contains certain active constituents that have been found to discourage bacteria sticking to the bladder wall.
• Cranberry may reduce the risk of urinary tract infections including cystitis. Cranberry may also help mask urinary odours associated with urinary tract infections or incontinence.
Adults - Take one to two capsules per day, with meals, or as professionally prescribed. The capsule can be pulled apart for use on breakfast cereal, in drinks etc.
Children (under 12 years) - Only as professionally prescribed.
• Do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Cystitis may lead to more significant complications. If discomfort persists for more than 48 hours, consult your doctor. The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention.
• Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones).
• Always read the label. Use only as directed.