Lyprinol is a high potency anti-inflammatory supplement that contains a unique patented marine lipid extract of green-lipped mussel. Blackmores Lyprinol is clinically proven to decrease joint pain from osteoarthritis and is 60 times more potent than fish oil (on a milligram basis). Its anti-inflammatory action also assists in the maintenance of healthy airways and breathing passages.
Features and benefits:
* 60 times more potent than fish oil (on a milligram basis)
* Clinically proven natural anti-inflammatory
* Relieves arthritis pain
* Maintains healthy airways
* Helps to reduce joint inflammation and swelling
* Helps to increase joint mobility
* Helps to improve quality of life for arthritis sufferers
* Small capsule ensures ease of swallowing
How it works:
Lyprinol appears to block a biochemical pathway in the body which produces inflammatory compounds in diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis.
Lyprinol has a more complex lipid structure compared to other marine oils. This includes the presence of a number of compounds known to be anti-inflammatory, such as omega-3 fatty acids and marine sterols. This complex mixture of lipids is regarded as being essential to explaining the potent action of Lyprinol.
Adults - The recommended starting dose is 2 capsules in the morning and evening with food for approximately 8 weeks. After the initial 8 weeks take 1 to 2 capsules daily with food, or as professionally prescribed.
Children (under 2 years) - Only as professionally prescribed.
Children (2-12 years) - Take half the adult dose or as professionally prescribed. Capsule contents may be squeezed into juice or milk.
Not recommended for children under 2 years of age or pregnant and breastfeeding women.
* This product contains a seafood-derived material. Caution is advised for persons allergic to seafood.
* If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
* Always read the label. Use only as directed.
May rarely cause mild diarrhoea, nausea or flatulence.
Active Ingredients Per Capsule:
Marine lipid extract (Perna canaliculus - green lipped mussel oil) 50mg
May increase the risk of bleeding with (KEYWORD REMOVED).
A small clear oval soft gel capsule filled with clear to slightly cloudy amber liquid.