Blackmores Teen Multi for Guys is a comprehensive multivitamin formulated to support teenage boys including school and learning performance, sport and exercise, healthy mood balance and healthy skin.
The male teenage years are fraught with challenges; whilst teens may seem to eat constantly; it's hard to know if they're getting all they need during these critical years through puberty and beyond when their bodies & minds are still developing.
Blackmores Teen Multi for Guys contains a blend of essential brain health nutrients including iodine, omega-3 essential fatty acids, iron, zinc and vitamin B12, as well as providing general vitamins and minerals to help them reach their full potential, both in and out of the classroom.
Blackmores Teen Multi for Guys is halal certified.
- Helps support brain & healthy IQ development
- Helps support school performance, study & healthy response to stress
- May support attention, learning, reasoning and reading
- May support healthy memory & alertness
- Helps support sports & exercise nutrient requirements
- May support normal mood & behaviour
- May support healthy skin & bone development
AUST L 164365
Fish oil (natural) containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 126 mg 420 mg, Potassium iodide (iodine 150 µg) 197 µg, Ferrous fumarate (iron 5 mg) 15.7 mg, Zinc sulfate monohydrate (zinc 15mg) 41.6 mg, Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 2 µg, Retinyl palmitate (vitamin A 703 µg RE) 1.29 mg, Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 1.48 mg, Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1.3 mg, Nicotinamide 1 mg, Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5) (vit B5, pantothenic acid 6 mg) 6.54 mg, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 1.3 mg, Folic acid 200 µg, Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 40 mg, Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3 200 IU) 5 µg, d-alpha-Tocopherol (vitamin E 15 IU) 10.1 mg, Biotin 25 µg, Calcium carbonate (calcium 5 mg) 12.5 mg, Chromium picolinate (chromium 35 µg) 282 µg, Magnesium oxide-heavy (magnesium 53 mg) 88 mg, Yeast-high selenium (selenium 50 µg) 50 mg.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- The recommended daily amoun of vitamin A from all sources is 900 µg retinol equivalents for men.