Brauer Allergy Relief Oral Spray 20ml contains ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve the symptoms of allergies, including food and chemical sensitivities and allergies. This handy spray can therefore help provide relief from symptoms such as itching, bloating, sneezing, nasal and sinus congestion and indigestion.
Contains equal parts of: Antim. tart. 6C, Argent. nit. 6C, Bryonia 6C, Calc. carb. 6C,Chamomilla 6C, Histaminum mur. 9C, Nat. mur. 6C, Nux vomica 6C, Pulsatilla 6C, Rhus tox. 6C and Urtica urens 6C.
Adults and children over 12 years: 4 sprays.
Children 2 - 12 years: 2 sprays.
Initially, spray under the tongue every half hour for 4 doses.
Then, use every 4 hours until symptoms are relieved. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- If you have food allergies and need to avoid certain foods, chat to a dietitian, naturopath or GP to make sure you are still getting all the nutrients you need.
- Use gentle natural cleaning, washing, skincare and hair care products to help reduce skin irritations.
- Many adults enjoy using Brauer Naturals Baby products! They are free from soap, parabens and petrochemicals that can irritate sensitive skin and are packed with nourishing skin-friendly ingredients like Paw Paw, Shea Butter and Honey.
- Add eucalyptus oil to your washing to help destroy dust mite, which can be responsible for many allergies.
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age.
Warnings and Disclaimers:
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist see your Health Care Professional.