Caruso's Natural Health MSM Max 1500 Tab X 120
Caruso's MSM Max 1500 contains Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM) which is a sulphur donating molecule. Supplementing with MSM may help alleviate the pain and inflammation associated with mild Osteoarthritis and mild gout.
MSM is an organic sulphur based compound that contributes to the structural component of cartilage. It helps to relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis such as joint pain and swelling, and helps maintain healthy joints by supporting the integrity of joint cartilage.
MSM also has anti-inflammatory and analgesic acitivities which can assist with the relief of the symptoms associated with gout such as pain and inflammation.
Caruso’s MSM Max 1500 Health Indications:
- Inflammation associated with mild arthritic conditions and gout
- Relieve pain and inflammation of joints
- Relieve joint stiffness, pain and swelling associated with mild arthritic conditions
- Relieve muscle and mild joint pain associated with sporting injuries
Who would use Caruso’s Health Indications?
- Men and women who suffer from the symptoms associated with mild Osteoarthritis such as pain, swelling and stiffness
- Anyone suffering from pain and inflammation associated with gout
- Those who are active and would like a supplement to reduce joint wear and tear and maintain healthy joint function
- Anyone wishing to support overall joint health and function
- Anyone wishing to support skin health and support appearance of skin
AUST L 171359
Each tablet contains:
Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM)...........................................1.5g (1500mg)
Adults take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
For the relief of Gout: Adults take 2 tablets daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications. Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional
Not suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Not suitable for children under the age of 12 years.