David Craig Aqueous Cream is:
• Suitable for sensitive skin
• Free of colour, perfume and lanolin
• Non-greasy and will not clog pores
• Anionic base
• Emollient (prevention of dry, rough or flaking skin)
• Gently cleanses and moisturises the skin
• Can be used as a soap alternative
• Emulsifying Wax 9%
• Also contains Paraffin - White Soft, Glycerol, Paraffin - Heavy Liquid, Phenoxyethanol, Water - Purified.
As an anionic base: Use as required. If a non anionic base is required, Use David Craig sorbolene cream.
Soap alternative: To cleanse, apply the cream and gently massage in a circular motion, wash off with water.