For thousands of years emu oil has been recognised by the Australian aboriginals as a treatment for aching joints, skin conditions and open wounds. The unique composition, anti-inflammatory properties, and skin penetrability of raw emu oil make it one of Australia's best natural therapies.
Emu Fire Sports Massage Pure Emu Oil consists of the following properties:
* It is raw unadulterated oil and contains NO preservatives or additives.
* It is a potent non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) with anti-arthritic properties.
* It contains omega 3, 6, and 9 (these fatty acids cannot be manufactured by the body, but are essential in maintaining good health).
* Similar in composition and texture to human skin oils, emu oil absorbs into the skin, penetrates the deeper tissues and is one of the most powerful natural skin moisturisers.
* It is non-comedogenic (does not clog the pores) and non-allergenic.
Emu oil contains naturally occurring vitamin A and vitamin E (anti-oxidants), collagen and HDL-Cholesterol.
* Emu oil can also be used on dry, cracked nipples (as a result of breast-feeding).
Emu Fire Sports Massage Pure Emu Oil is so versatile it has been used to treat the following conditions:
* Musculoskeletal injuries.
* Rheumatoid and osteoarthritis.
* Psoriasis, eczema and other dry skin conditions.
* Insect bite including tick bite.
* Blue Bottle sting.
* Soothing the itchy lesions and aiding the healing process in Chicken Pox.