FESS Sinu-Cleanse® is a deeply penetrating non-medicated sinus wash that helps relieve severe nasal congestion due to sinusitis, rhinitis and allergies.
A mild hypertonic solution is ‘saltier’ than regular saline to gently draw liquid out of the sinuses. This helps relieve post nasal drip and sinus pressure.
The preservative free, hypertonic saline solution is produced when the powder sachets are mixed with warm water.
Xylitol is a natural sugar made form beech trees which makes nasal membranes ‘slippery’. This helps to guard against pathogens (bacteria, viruses and fungi) attaching to the tissue inside the nasal cavity, sinuses and throat. Xylitol is safe for use by diabetics.
* The FESS® range of products are approved by the Sensitive Choice® program of the National Asthma Council Australia and the Asthma Foundation of New Zealand.
* Non - Medicated
* Preservative free
* Convenient single dose sachets
* 7.8g per sachet
* It may be used during pregnancy and while breastfeeding
* Can be used conjunction with medicated spray
* It can be used as often as required without any side effects
FESS Sinu-Cleanse Wash helps to:
* Helps relieve nasal and sinus congestion
* Clear nasal and sinus congestion
* Relieve sinus pressure
* Relieve post nasal drip
* Washes away dust, pollen and allergies
* Effective for post-operative nasal care
1. Pour contents of one sachet into the FESS Sinu-Cleanse squeeze bottle
2. Fill the bottle with previously boiled warm water to line marked ‘FULL’ (Do not use boiling water)
3. Gently shake until contents are completely dissolved
4. Use as directed as per the instructions leaflet within the box
Sodium Chloride 20mg/g
Sodium Bicarbonate and Xylitol
Comes in a Starter kit with
• 1 x Sinu-Cleanse Squeeze bottle
• 5 x 7.8g sachets of pre mixed dry powder
• Instructions for use
FESS Sinu Cleanse refills are available in a box of 25 sachets
If symptoms persist, see your doctor or healthcare professional
Keep out of reach of children
The use of this medication by more than one person may spread infection
Store at room temperature or below 30°C