A miniature version of the classic Flatout Bear: soft, cuddly & flat, the Flatout Bear baby is made of 100% Australian sheepskin shaped like a cute and tiny teddy bear.
It's handbag size, it's pocket size, it's pint size, and it's oh so cute!
- Hand made from 100% Australian sheepskin
- 18cm x 16cm (this may vary slightly as each bear is hand cut)
- 4cm flat
- Easy care –cold spot clean and dry in shade
- Baby safe – the Flatout Bears reach Australian, NZ, USA, EU & UK children's toy safety requirements (CE tested)
- 7 colours available: Milk, Honey, Latte, Chocolate, Koala, Rosie and Bluey
Washing or spot cleaning your bear:
- Wait for a nice, dry & sunny day
- Dissolve a small amount of sheepskin detergent or woolwash (i.e. non-alkaline mild liquid detergent wool wash) in a bucket of cool water (never use hot water)
To spot clean your bear:
- Dip a soft cloth into the water
- Spot clean the dirty mark (don’t saturate the bear)
- Gently rub dry with a clean dry cloth
- Dry flat in shade
To wash your bear:
- Slosh your bear up and down a few times in the solution; you want a gentle action of water moving through the wool to dislodge dirt particles
- Rub gently by hand until clean
- Rinse with cold running water
- Gently squeeze excess water from your bear - Do not wring dry. Roll the bear in a dry towel to squeeze out any moisture
- Lay your bear on a clean, dry towel, pulling the bear into shape, making sure it is flat. Allow to dry in the shade. Please be patient as this can take a day or two depending on the weather. It is important that it dries slowly away from direct heat i.e. direct sunlight and artificial heat as the leather could shrink and/or harden.
We suggest that you follow the SIDS guidelines as well as using a common sense approach when giving children the Flatout Bear. Like with anything, we suggest parental supervision.
Please do not put your Flatout Bear in the washing machine (even on a hand wash cycle) nor in the dryer.
Do not wring dry