- Swedish Bitters is a bitter tonic, traditionally used in herbal medicine to support digestion and to assist with mild digestive symptoms such as indigestion, bloating, flatulence, constipation and lack of appetite.
- Swedish Bitters contains Aloe, which has traditionally been used in herbal medicine as a laxative, to assist with the relief of constipation.
- Swedish Bitters also contains Black cohosh, traditionally used in herbal medicine to assist in the relief of premenstrual symptoms and help relieve symptoms associated with menopause such as hot flushes, sweating, sleeping disorders and nervous tension.
- Externally Swedish Bitters has been traditionally used in herbal medicine to support the healing and repair of minor skin ailments.
- As a gargle Swedish Bitters has been traditionally used in herbal medicine, Swedish Bitters is gargled for the relief of sore throats and toothache.
Each 20 mL dose contains tinctures equivalent to dried: Aloe (Aloe ferox) leaf inner juice 133.34 mg , Senna (Cassia angustifolia) leaf 133.34 mg , Rhubarb (Rheum officinale) root & rhizome 133.34 mg , Myrrh (Commiphora molmol) stem bark oleoresin 85.72 mg , Zedoary (Curcuma zedoaria) rhizome 152.38 mg , Manna ash (Fraxinus ornus) stem bark oleoresin 133.34 mg , Carline thistle (Carlina acaulis) root 66.66 mg , Angelica, (Angelica archangelic) root and rhizome 152.38 mg , Black cohosh, (Cimicifuga racemosa) root & rhizome 19.06 mg , Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) root & rhiz & stolon 19.06 mg , Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) stem bark inner 19.06mg , Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) fruit 19.06 mg , Saffron (Crocus sativus) stigma & style 2.66 mg , non-active ingredient Camphor 133.34 mg , Contains alcohol 40%
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present, or it you develop diarrhoea.
- If you are pregnant consult a doctor before use.