Imodium capsules are easy to swallow and provides effective relief of diarrhoea.
- Effective relief from the symptoms of diarrhoea including loose stools, stomach cramping and pain
- Imodium acts to restore normal bowel function
- Imodium allows you to continue your planned daily activities with confidence
Directions For Use
Who can use Imodium 2mg: Adults & Childen 12 years and over.
How to use: 2 capsules initially, followed by 1 capsule after each loose unformed stool as needed.
Maximum: 8 capsules in 24 hours.
How long: No longer than 48 hours.
Warnings and Disclaimers
Do not use:
- If perforated section is broken or missing
- If you are under 12 years of age.
- If you have previously had a rash or allergic reaction to products containing loperamide
- If you have a medical condition where constipation should be avoided.
Ask your doctor/pharmacist before use if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have a fever, severe stomach pain, blood in your stools, or on-going medical condition affecting the bowel.
If diarrhoea persists beyond 48 hours, seek medical advice as soon as possible.
Drink plenty of fluids as fluid and electrolyte depletion may occur. If dehydration is suspected seek medical attention.
Check with your employer before returning to work.
Protect from light.
Store below 30°C.