IsoWhey Madagascan Diabetic Formula 640g
IsoWhey Complete provides a high quality, low allergenic, low carbohydrate nutritional protein powder for everyday needs. Protein is an integral part of our lives. Without adequate protein, muscle loss can occur and organ functions diminish. Increased exercise, vegetarianism, aging and certain disease states all increase our need for protein. Whey protein has a high biological value. This means it provides the body with the complete number of building blocks (amino acids) required for protein production and is absorbed quickly and efficiently.
IsoWhey Complete contains two forms of whey—isolate and concentrate—to provide the full spectrum of benefits from whey. Isolate provides high levels of protein; concentrate provides high-level protein plus additional nutrients such as minerals. IsoWhey Complete also contains added nutrients to enhance its nutritional benefits.
Why IsoWhey Works
• Advanced nutritional support for diabetics.
• Assists the maintenance of healthy blood glucose levels.
• Suitable for weight loss.
• High in protein - 21.9g per serve!
• Features inositol, chromium, zinc and electrolytes.
• Low GI.
• No added sugar.
• No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners• Low GI!
• Low fat!
• High dose, superior quality whey protein concentrate and isolate
easily digested, suppresses the appetite hormone ghrelin.
• Glycomacropeptides - stimulate the satiating hormone
• Naturally low in sugar - no sugar added.
• Sweetened with stevia - natural, 300 times sweeter than sucrose, no
caloric value, suitable for diabetics.
• Less than 1g lactose per serve - suitable for most lactose-intolerant
• Inositol - improves insulin sensitivity, supports peripheral
• Vitamin D - improves insulin sensitivity.
• Chromium - involved in healthy glucose metabolism.
• Zinc - involved in the synthesis, storage and secretion of insulin.
• Vitamin C - antioxidant, diabetics have higher requirements.
• Vitamin E - antioxidant, diabetics have higher requirements.
• Electrolytes - calcium, magnesium, potassium frequently out of
balance in diabetics.
• Branched chain amino acids, e.g. leucine - stimulate insulin release