Pevaryl Foam Solution 10g X 3 are for the treatment of fungal skin infections such as 'athletes foot' and 'ringworm' as well as other tinea or candidal complaints.
Econazole 1% w/w
This Product Contains Nenzyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone and Methylchloroisothiazolinone as Preservatives.
- Wash and dry infected areas.
- When finished, apply Pevaryl Foaming Solution.
- Rub in well for 3-5 minutes.
- DO NOT rinse the solution off your body.
- Next morning, rinse off.
- Repeat the process the next 2 evenings.
- Repeat the course 1 month and 3 months after the inittal treatment to prevent relapse.
For external use only. Do not use in the eyes.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist see your Health Care Professional.