- Alcon Opti-Free Replenish Economy Pack is a multi-purpose disinfecting solution that retains moisture for enhanced comfort.
- Lens cleanliness.
- Lens surface moisture.
- Clear vision.
- Protein build-up.
- Lens deposits.
- Appearance of redness.
Opti-Free Replenish Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution (MPDS) is a proprietary formula that is specially designed to recondition your silicone hydrogel and other soft contact lenses so that your eyes feel fresh and moist throughout the lens wear day. Only Opti-Free Replenish MPDS contains Tearglyde proprietary dual action reconditioning system that is proven to recondition and retain moisture on the lens surface everyday.
Long lasting reconditioning agents work to keep your lenses clean and comfortable. Opti-Free Replenish MPDS is proven to retain moisture on the surface of lenses throughout the lens wearing day - everyday.
Cleaning-Proven gentle cleaning agents remove daily protein deposits so that lenses are fresh and comfortable all day long.
Comfort - Contains a proprietary dual action reconditioning system Tearglyde that is proven to recondition and retain moisture on the lens surface throughout the day.
Compatible Disinfection-Enhanced disinfection formula (Aldox and Polyquad) that is compatible with silicone hydrogel and soft contact lenses. Proven to kill bacteria (germs) that can cause eye infections.
- Reconditions lenses to retain surface moisture for enhanced comfort.
- Removes protein daily.
- No rub.
- For silicone hydrogel and soft contact lenses.
- Sterile A.
Opti-Free Replenish MPDS is a sterile, buffered, isotonic, aqueous solution containing Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Borate, Propylene Glycol, Tearglyde proprietary dual action reconditioning system (Tetronic 1304 (Tetronic is a registered trademark of BASF.), Nonanoyl Ethylenediaminetriacetic Acid) (These ingredients are only found in Alcon's lens care products. This patented formula is not sold under any other name. Do not change solutions without consulting your eye care professional.) with Polyquad (Polyquaternium-1) (These ingredients are only found in Alcon's lens care products. This patented formula is not sold under any other name. Do not change solutions without consulting your eye care professional.) 0.001% and Aldox (Myristamidopropyl Dimethylamine) (These ingredients are only found in Alcon's lens care products. This patented formula is not sold under any other name. Do not change solutions without consulting your eye care professional) 0.0005% as preservatives and purified water.
- Always wash and rinse your hands before you handle your lenses.
- To clean, disinfect and remove protein from your soft contact lenses: -
- Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens (5 seconds) with Opti-Free Replenish MPDS.
- - Fill your Alcon Lens Care with fresh Opti-Free Replenish MPDS. Store lenses in the closed lens case overnight or at least 6 hours.
- After soaking, lenses are ready to wear.
- If any debris remains on contact lenses, rinse with Opti-Free Replenish MPDS prior to insertion.
- You may leave your lenses in the closed lens case containing Opti-Free Replenish MPDS for up to 30 days. After this time, your lenses must be cleaned and disinfected with Opti-Free Replenish MPDS every 30 days and prior to wear.
- Use before the expiry date marked on the product.
- Discard any remaining solution six months after opening.
- Store below 25°C. Store Upright.
- Tamper evident: Do not use if the security seal is damaged or missing.
- Do not swallow the solution.
- Not for use with heat (thermal) disinfection.
- Your eyes are unique. Your eye care professional may recommend additional products or procedures to care for your lenses based upon your individual tear chemistry and lens-wearing schedule.
- Always follow your eye care professional's instructions.
- Do not change your directions for care of your lenses without consulting your eye care professional.
- If your eye care professional directs you to rub your lenses, place several drops on the lens and rub for several seconds. Then follow the directions above.
- See reverse of carton for complete instructions and important safety information.