Pharmacy Action Ibuprofen 200mg Tablets: provide effective temporary relief of pain and discomfort associated with migraine and tension headaches, muscular aches, dental pain, aches and pains associated with colds and flu, period pain and arthritic pain.
Reduces fever. Ibuprofen tablets have anti-inflammatory properties which provide temporary relief from acute pain where inflammation is present.
Adults and children over 12 years:
- 1 or 2 tablets initially, then 1 - 2 tablets every four to six hours as necessary
- Take with fluid
- Dosage should not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours
Children 7 to 12 (22 to 41kg):
- One tablet to be taken with fluid every six to eight hours, when required, up to four times daily
- Maximum dose of 4 tablets in 24 hours
If you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
DO NOT USE:
- If you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorder
- Kidney or heart problems
- If you are allergic to ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines
- For more than a few days at a time (Unless a doctor has told you to)
- If you have asthma (Unless a doctor has told you to)
- In children under 7 years of age (Unless a doctor has told you to)
- With other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or with medicines you are taking regularly (Unless a doctor or pharmacist told you to)
- During the first six months of pregnancy, except on doctor's advice
- At all during the last 3 months of pregnancy