- DO NOT exceed 5 tablets in a 24 hour period
- Do not use more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to
Excessive or prolonged use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage. If you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
This preparation is for the relief of minor and temporary ailments and should be used strictly as directed. If symptoms persist, see your doctor.
DO NOT USE:
- If you have a stomach ulcer
- If you have impaired kidney function
- If you have heart failure
- If you are allergic to naproxen, or other anti-inflammatory medicines
- During the first 6 months of pregnancy except on doctors advice
- At all during the last 3 months of pregnancy
- If any of the seals on this package are broken
- If you have asthma (Unless a doctor has told you to)
- If you are taking other medicines containing naproxen, asprin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or with medicines that you are taking regularly (Unless a doctor or pharmacist has told you to)