Caruso’s Cascara has been formulated for those who would like to relieve constipation, support body waste elimination and also relieving digestive discomfort such as abdominal bloating and distension.
Why use Caruso’s Cascara?
Caruso’s Cascara has been developed to assist with the relief of constipation and maintain bowel regularity. It may also help to soften the stool, easing bowel motions. Cascara has been traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine and Native American Indian Medicine as a stimulant laxative to promote bowel evacuation and reduce the occurrence of constipation.
Caruso’s Cascara has been formulated for:
- Providing relief from constipation and supporting bowel regularity
- Relieving digestive and bowel discomfort
- Reducing the occurrence of excess intestinal gas and/or wind
- Reducing abdominal distension and bloating
- Promoting bowel waste elimination and improve intestinal transit time
- Stimulant laxative effects which soften the stool to ease bowel motions
AUST L 292328
Formulation: Each tablet contains:
Frangula purshianus (Cascara) ext. dry conc. …………………..115.79mg
From min. dry bark 550mg Standardised to Cascaroside A 15mg
Free from: sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial colours or artificial flavours.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
Dose may be increased to 1 tablet 2 times daily if necessary.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present, or if you develop diarrhoea.
- Drink plenty of water alongside Caruso’s Cascara.
- You should be aware that prolonged use of laxatives may lead to dependence and may cause serious bowel problems.
- We do not recommend taking Caruso’s Cascara for more than 30 days without a 2-week break.Not recommended for use by pregnant and/or lactating women.
- Not recommended for use by children under 18 years.
- Please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medication.
- Do not use concurrently with Warfarin or stimulant laxatives. Please consult your health professional before use with these medications.