Relieves inflamed and itchy skin conditions.
Gently cleanses without irritating inflamed skin.
It removes the need for soap or other cleansers.
Add to a bath for maximum therapeutic effect.
It is the most effective way to treat large areas of red, itchy skin.
A spray on shower pack is also available.
• Relief of itching and inflamed skin associated with dermatitis, eczema, chicken pox, napkin rash, sunburn, prickly heat, hives, insect bites, anal and genital itching and other skin irritations.
• Itching and inflamed skin associated with fungal infections such as athlete?s foot, jock itch, tinea, ringworm, thrush and pityriasis versicolor.
• Relieves the symptoms of psoriasis.
• Pinetarsol Solution helps break the ?itch-scratch cycle'.
• Helps prevent secondary skin infections.
• Add to a tepid bath to treat and relieve the whole body.
• Use in combination with Pinetarsol Bar or Pinetarsol Gel for extra cleansing of very soiled skin.
• pH 6.5 to maintain the skin?s natural acid protection.
• Avoid soap as the alkalinity of may further irritate already sensitive skin.
• Pine tar 2.3%
• Triethanolamine lauryl sulfate 6%
• Phenethyl alcohol 0.5%