Microlax is a fast acting enema for the gentle relief of constipation. Symptoms are usually relieved within 30 minutes.
Sorbitol 625mg/1 Ml
Administer the contents of one tube rectally as a single dose.
Children and adults:
- Twist and pull the seal off the nozzle.
- Squeeze the tube slightly so that a drop of Microlax smears the tip and thus makes insertion easier.
- Insert the nozzle fully into the rectum (back passage). In children under 3 years of age insert only half the length of the nozzle (see the indication on the nozzle).
- Squeeze out the contents fully by squeezing the shoulder of the tube.
- Keeping the tube squeezed tightly, withdraw the nozzle.
Warnings & Disclaimers:
Store below 30 Degrees Celsius. Keep out of reach of children.