Environmentally friendly glass bottle made from premium borosilicate glass which is a BPA, phthalate & toxin free material.
Glass is the ideal material for eco-friendly parents who want a recyclable & sustainable material to feed their newborn.
For your child’s safety and health:
- Always use this product with adult supervision. Accidents have occurred when babies have been left alone with drinking equipment due to the baby falling or if the product has disassembled.
- Never use feeding teats/nipples as a soother/pacifier.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay. Tooth decay in young children can occur even when non-sweetened fluids are used. This can occur if the baby is allowed to use the bottle for long periods through the day and particularly through the night, when saliva flow is reduced or if it is used as a soother/pacifier.
- Always check food temperature before feeding. Heating in a microwave oven may produce localised high temperatures. Take extra care when microwave heating.
- Handle glass bottle with care. Glass bottle may break.