Soothes and moistens dry eyes
We're all susceptible to experiencing dry and overworked eyes from our modern lifestyle.
Working at computers for extended periods, long-distance travel and air-conditioned environments are all culprits. Contact lens wearers and older people (particularly women due to hormonal changes such as menopause) are also prone to experiencing dry eyes more frequently.
Each time the eye blinks the eyelid spreads tears across the surface of the eye to form a film. The film acts to reduce the evaporation of moisture from the eye, helping it stay hydrated. Dry eyes can occur when we either don't produce enough tears or when a gap in the protective film allows moisture to be lost.
Murine® Revital Eyes soothes and moistens dry eyes.
Murine® Revital Eyes is a gently buffered solution specially formulated to closely match the natural fluid of the eye. The 'artificial tear formula' contains many of the major ingredients found in natural tears. It is ideal for lubricating eyes that feel dried out and irritated.
Murine® Revital Eyes contains:
* Polyvinyl Alcohol 5mg/mL
* Povidone 6mg/mL
* Potassium Chloride
* Sodium Chloride
* Sodium Bicarbonate
* Sodium Citrate
* Sodium Phosphate (monobasic and dibasic)
* Purified Water
* (KEYWORD REMOVED)
* Benzalkonium Chloride
* Gently squeeze one or two drops into each eye up to four times a day, or as directed by your doctor.
* To avoid contamination, do not touch eye dropper tip to any surface.
* Store below 30C.
* If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
* Consult your doctor or pharmacist if using other eye products.
* If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a Doctor or Pharmacist before using this product.
* Do not use if you suffer from glaucoma or other serious eye diseases.
* Prolonged use may be harmful. If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
* If solution changes colour or becomes cloudy, do not use
* Keep out of reach of children
* Not for use in children
* Do not use while contact lenses are in place. Remove contact lenses before using. Do not insert for 15 minutes after application for the eye drops.
* Contents are sterile if the seal on the bottle is intact.
* Discard contents 4 weeks after opening.