A premium probiotic powder for mums and bubs to support immune health and development
Australian owned and made, Natural Life™ Baby Pro has carefully selected 10 premium probiotic strains to support the health of your baby’s digestive tract and immune system to give your baby a great start in life.Natural Life™ Baby Pro contains broad spectrum Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium probiotics which may support the health and function of the digestive tract and immune system.
- Broad spectrum, multi strain probiotic powder
- 10 strains of “good bacteria”
- Healthy gut microflora support
- Digestive Function
- Immune Health
- May support after antibiotics
- Up to 120 serves
- No added sugar, gluten or lactose
- Provided by nature to nurture, nourish and protect your mind and body throughout life’s journey. So you can live your life well.
Natural Life™ is one of Australia’s leading health brands, operating since 1996. Created by a team of health loving professionals on Sydney’s northern beaches.
AUST L 297028
Bifidobacterium longum (BL-21) .... 130 Million CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis (Bla-80) ...... 2.86 Billion CFU
Bifidobacterium breve (Bbr-60) ...... 130 Million CFU
Bifidobacterium infantis (Bi-45)...... 720 Million CFU
Lactobacillus casei (LC-89)............ 300 Million CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lra-05)...... 4 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum (LP-90) .... 720 Million CFU
Lactobacillus paracasei (LC-86) .... 720 Million CFU
Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-97)...... 290 Million CFU
Lactobacillus reuteri (LR-08).......... 130 Million CFU
Powder may be mixed with a small amount of water or breast milk/formula into a paste and delivered into your child’s mouth using a clean finger, or mixed into your child’s milk or food.
- Infants 6-18 months: 100mg-500mg (1/5-1 scoop) daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Toddlers 18-36 months: 500mg (1 scoop) daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Over 3 years: 500mg-1g (1-2 scoop) once to twice daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Always read the label, use only as directed