• Lightweight exfoliating gel
• Softens and smoothes dry skin
• Improves skin texture and tone on oily, acne-prone skin
• For the relief of problem dry skin areas on the hands, elbows, soles of the feet and other areas of the body
• Ideal for experienced AHA users with non-sensitive skin
Do you have KP?
Keratosis Pilaris (KP) is a skin (follicular) condition that appears as rough bumps around hair follicles (goose-bump like appearance) on the skin of the back and outer side of the upper arms and thighs.
Treatment of KP using moisturizing and exfoliating creams and lotions with high strength AHA or urea products may be helpful. They generally need to be applied at least twice daily and work by softening and reducing cell cohesion of the adherent skin scales around the follicle enabling them to be shed more easily.
NeoStrata Gel Plus will assist in reducing the appearance of KP
Glycolic Acid 15%