Nicorette Cooldrops 2mg X 20
Whether you're trying to quit now, or want to do it in your own time, unwelcome cravings can often take over, even at times when you should be relaxed. That's why NICORETTE® Cooldrops Lozenges are here to reduce the number of cigarettes you smoke or quitting altogether. And you can use up to 15 of them a day. A higher strength 4mg lozenge is also available if you smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day.
Cutting down or quitting smoking altogether can be stressful enough without drawing extra attention to yourself. But whether you're at work or on a night out with friends, you'll find icy mint flavour NICORETTE® Cooldrops Lozenges discreet and easy to use.Anytime, anywhere, it's easy to pop a lozenge in your mouth when you need relief from nicotine cravings.And it's not just the lozenges that are discreet. The stylish dispenser is equally practical and understated: a handy size for your pocket or handbag.
NICORETTE® Cooldrops Lozenges are discreet and flexible to help people with hectic lifestyles stay on top of nicotine cravings and other withdrawal symptoms.Whether you're trying to quit completely, or reduce the number of cigarettes you smoke a day, NICORETTE® Cooldrops Lozenges can help.Whenever you need them, NICORETTE® Cooldrops Lozenge can help you stay in control.
Each lozenge contains 2mg nicotine
- Place the lozenge in your mouth.
- Allow the lozenge to dissolve completely. Move it occasionally from one side of your mouth to the other, and enjoy the cool minty taste.
- For best results, suck the lozenge slowly - don't chew or swallow it - and avoid eating or drinking while it's in your mouth. The lozenge may take between 16 to 19 minutes to fully dissolve.
NICORETTE® Cooldrops are designed for you to use whenever there is an urge to smoke. Most smokers require 8 to 12 lozenges per day. Do not use more than 15 lozenges per day.
Do not use if:
- You are pregnant or intend to become pregnant
- You are breastfeeding or intend to breastfeed
- You have heart disease such as palpitations (fast or irregular heart beats) or angina
- You have had a recent heart attack or a stroke
- You are a non-smoker, or only smoke occassionally
- You are under 18 years of age
- You are allergic to nicotine
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist see your Health Care Professional.