HYDRATES & NOURISHES
- Light and non-greasy formula
- Fast absorbing daily moisturiser
- Natural skin moisturisers and vitamins
- Rich in skin nutrients, anti-oxidants and soothing herbal extracts
- Helps maintain skin’s natural hydration and condition
- Everybody, Everyday, Everywhere
NS works in the skin to increase moisture levels and reduce moisture loss
- NATURAL moisturisers: Vegetable Glycerin, Sodium PCA & Coconut Emollients
- NATURAL skin nutrients: Vitamin E, B2 & B5
- NATURAL anti-oxidants: Grape Seed Oil, Vitamin C
- NATURAL anti-inflammatories: Allantoin, Chamomile, Aloe Vera & Shea Butter
- NO petro-chemicals or paraffins
- NO parabens or propylene glycol
- NO colourings or fragrances
- Dry, dehydrated and sensitive skin
- Soothing delicate or lightly irritated skin
- Maintaining healthy skin on the body, face and hands
- All ages
Apply NS-7 Dry Skin Moisturiser all over body twice daily, massaging gently into the skin.
KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
- Aloe Vera (Certified organic Aloe Barbadensis juice): Contains over 100 natural amino acids, vitamins, essential minerals, polysaccharides and enzymes. Anti-inflammatory, humectant, hydrates, stimulates collagen production, keratolytic (removes dead skin cells), balances pH, anti-pruritic (relieves itching), astringent (tones skin).
- Shea Butter (Extract of Shea nut tree from African Savannah): Soothing, calming, healing, humectant, protectant. Extensive clinical trials have shown it to be excellent treatment for cutaneous dryness, dermatitis, dermatoses, solar erythema, burns and minor skin irritations
- Allantoin (Comfrey root extract): Healing and soothing, anti-inflammatory, keratolytic (removes dead skin cells), stimulates new cell growth, humectant, anti-irritant.
- Soy Lecithin (Soya bean extract): Naturally derived humectant and emulsifier
- Vegetable Glycerin (Coconut palm extract): Humectant, hydrating.
- Urea: Humectant, hydrating, healing, commonly used to treat ichthiosis, hyperkeratotic skin disorders (skin thickening).
- Sodium PCA (Derived from L-Glutamic acid): Humectant, natural skin element that regulates adequate hydration levels, increases softness and elasticity of skin.
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride (Coconut extract): Emollient (softens the skin)
- Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol (Coconut derived): Petroleum free emollient
- Sweet Almond oil (Almond kernel extract): Emollient, contains proteins, amino-acids and fatty acids, has good occlusive properties (prevents epidermal moisture loss)
- Behentrimonium Methosulphate (Rape seed oil extract): Natural skin conditioning and softening agent.
- Grape Seed Oil (Grapeseed extract): Anti-oxidant, emollient
- Vitamin E: Humectant, anti-inflammatory, increases epithelisation (healing), increases enzyme activity, prevents free radical damage, reduces UV damage.
- D Panthenol (Vitamin B5): Humectant, hydrates, anti-inflammatory, stimulates epithelisation (wound healing), converts to pantothenic acid (essential skin and hair element), increases flexibility and stability of nails.
- Beta Carotene (Carrot extract): Naturally derived anti-oxidant.
- Vitamin C: Anti-oxidant, aids in absorption of nutrition to the skin.
- Bisabolol (Chamomile extract): Anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, soothing, anti-myotic (anti-fungal), anti-bacterial, healing, protectant.
IS IT SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN?
- Yes, all skin types, particularly dry, sensitive and chapped skin. Can be used by infants and nursing mothers. However, if irritation occurs discontinue use immediately.
WHAT IF I AM ALLERGIC TO NUTS?
- The only NS product with a nut extract is NS-7, which has sweet almond oil extract. All other NS products should be fine to use.
WHAT IF I AM ALLERGIC TO WHEAT/GLUTEN (COELIAC DISEASE)
- The NS range has no wheat-derived ingredients and therefore is unlikely to cause any problems with a wheat/gluten allergy. (Excluding NS-21, which has Yeast Poly-Saccharide sugar, derived from wheat).
IS IT VEGAN FRIENDLY?
- The only ingredients in NS-7, which would be questioned by Vegans, is the Urea and Allantoin, although these ingredients are found in nature (Allantoin from Comfrey leaves/ Urea found in the body) the NS-7 uses synthesised versions of them.
IS IT SAFE FOR DIABETICS?
- Yes the Diabetic Foundation has endorsed it.
IS IT NON COMODOGENIC?
- Yes, it will not clog the pores, so is perfect for Acne Prone Sufferers. Does not have any waxes or oils that will clog pores
ARE NS PRODUCTS TESTED ON ANIMALS?
WHAT ARE THE WARNINGS?
- Do not use this cream on weeping or broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
IS IT SAFE TO USE WHEN PREGNANT?
- Yes, definitely there are no concerns during pregnancy
HOW MUCH LAVENDER AND BERGAMONT (ESSENTIAL OILS)?
- Less then 1%
HOW MUCH UREA IS IN NS-7?
- Approximately 1% to 2% Percent