Euky Bear Blitz Nitz Mousse is a convenient way to ‘blitz’ head lice in just 10 minutes – without harsh chemicals. Clinically proven, it contains natural essential oils (including Eucalyptus, Lemon Eucalyptus and Tea Tree Oils) carefully chosen for their lice-killing properties. The non-drip mousse formula is easy to apply and gentle on skin and hair, with a fresh natural fragrance the whole family will love.
- Clinically proven to kill lice & eggs in just 10 minutes
- Drip-free mousse for easy application
- With natural Eucalyptus, Lemon Eucalyptus & Tea Tree Oils
- No harsh chemicals or pesticides
- Suitable for children 2 + years - gentle on hair & skin
- Comes with a quality re-usable shower cap
- Australian made & owned.
Water, Polysorbate 20, Decyl Glucoside (naturally derived surfactants), Eucalyptus Oil (essential oil), Gycerine (moisturiser), Coco Betaine (naturally derived surfactant), Lemon Eucalyptus Oil and Tea Tree Oil (essential oils), Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone (preservatives).
No artificial colours or fragrances.
- Apply Mousse to damp or dry hair, from the scalp to the ends. Ensure hair is thoroughly covered with product (don’t forget behind the ears, a favourite hiding spot for nits)
- Put shower cap on, making sure it covers the ears & hairline including the back of the neck
- Leave Mousse on for at least 10 minutes
- Remove shower cap & thoroughly rinse hair
- Also rinse shower cap and hands.
To deter lice and enjoy that freshly blitzed feeling for longer, use Blitz Nitz Shampoo in between treatments
Important: Repeat steps 1–5 on days seven and fourteen after the first treatment to break the life cycle and end the infestation.
Store below 30°C.
- For external use only.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with face and eyes.
- If contact does occur, flush with water.
- Do not use on children under 2 years old without medical advice.
- A slight tingling sensation may be experienced due to the high concentration of essential oils. This is a normal part of the process.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.