Skin Doctors potent Vit. A ampoules are an encapsulated measured single dose ampoule, protected from air and light. It is an intensive, high percentage .15% pure clinical retinol treatment. Dramatically helps to:
- Maintain collagen and elastin for firmer, smoother looking skin, while targeting and improving the appearance of deep stubborn wrinkles, uneven skin tone and pigmentation
- Promote cell renewal
- Stimulate damaged skin cells to return to their normal function
- Improve skin tone and clarity for noticeably younger, softer looking skin
- Benefit the healing of acne skins and scarring
- All skin types. Caution sensitive skins. Not for use in pregnancy.
- Aged skin as treatment
- Younger skin as preventative
0.15% pure clinical retinol – promotes cell renewal in the skin by increasing collagen and elastin production.
Cyclopentasiloxane – silicone based skin conditioner, locks in moisture.
Dimethicone crosspolymer – silicone based suspending agent. Provides smooth, silky feel and lubricates skin cells.
All Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone crosspolymer, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Methyl methacrylate/glycol dimethacrylate crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, BHT.
Usage: Face, neck, décolletage. Avoid the under eye area.
Process: After cleansing, use one capsule on a dry face, neck and décolletage every evening only. Twist or snip capsule neck to open. Apply by lightly tapping serum onto the skin.
Best results: Use every night or can be used a few times per week as maintenance.
Use in conjunction with your choice of Skin Doctors™ moisturiser at night. Vitamin A causes sun sensitivity.
- Due to the Vitamin A using this product increased sun sensitivity will be experienced. SPF protection MUST be worn daily.
Skin Doctors ensures that every application is as potent as the first by delivering Potent Vitamin A encapsulated in a measured single dose ampoule to protect it from deteriorating when exposed to air and light.