Breastfeeding is the most natural way to feed your baby, but it is not always possible. Feeding and sucking are vital to your baby's oral development and play an important role in breathing, jaw and muscle development.
With the help of medical experts, Pigeon researched babies natural oral development to bring you the Peristaltic Feeding and Oral Development ranges. These products compliment the different stages of a baby's oral growth for natural development.
Used by hospitals, Pigeon's Peristaltic Teat Slim Neck Y Cut X 2 is very soft and designed to be just like a mother's nipple. This unique design allows the nipple to stretch in response to the natural peristaltic movement of a baby's tongue, just like natural breastfeeding.
- Exactly like a mothers nipple
- Promotes natural oral and jaw development
- Prevents nipple confusion between breast and bottle
- Helps to reduce colic
Warnings & Disclaimers:
- The teat opening and ventilation hole can become clogged.
- Clogging can lead to teat collapse.
- Keep the teat opening and ventilation hole clear.
- The tip of the teat is very delicate. When using a teat brush to clean it, gently press the tip with the tip of your finger while washing to prevent the brush from breaking through.
- Inspect before each use and pull the teat in all directions to ensure no damage.
- The teats may be worn by biting. Special attention is needed for teething children.
- Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness.
- Do not leave a teat in direct sunlight or heat, or leave in disinfectant/sterilising solution for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the teat.
- When not in use, keep in a dry, covered container.