Robitussin Chesty Cough Forte
Formulated for heavy chest congestion. It contains both the expectorant Guaiphenesin and the mucolytic, Bromhexine. Guaiphenesin increases the flow of natural secretions along the respiratory tract. Bromhexine liquefies and breaks down the secretions. This combination helps break up a cough by loosening congestion so you can cough it up and get it off your chest.
- Sugar Free
- Child Resistant Cap
- Free Measuring Cup
- Fruit Flavour
Each 10mL of oral liquid contains:
- Guaiphenesin 200mg
- Bromhexine Hydrochloride 8mg
Also contains Sodium Benzoate and saccharin sodium.
Time between each dose
Maximum No. of Doses
|Children 6 – under 12 years||5mL||Every 8 hours orally when necessary||3 doses in
|Adults and Children
12 years and over
|10mL||Every 8 hours orally when necessary||3 doses in
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age.
- Use in children 6-11 years on advice of a doctor pharmacist or nurse practitioner.
- This product contains Sorbitol (10.5g/30mL) which may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.