Cetaphil is a dermatological formulation recommended for everyday cleansing of fragile facial skin and full body cleansing of dry, irritated skin. Cetaphil soothes and softens as it cleanses and helps the skin retain much needed moisture. Cetaphil is suitable for people with irritated skin due to acne, rosacea, atopic dermatitis, dryness and scaling, ichthyosis and infant eczema.
- is recommended for all skin types, especially sensitive skins
- contains a unique low-lathering formulation
- does not contain oils or clog pores
- is pH balanced, lanolin and fragrance free
- is suitable for babies skin
- is suitable for removing eye make-up
- is a soap alternative
- Purified water
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Propylene Glycol
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Methyl Hydroxybenzoate
- Propyl Hydroxybenzoate
- Butyl Hydroxybenzoate
Without Water: Apply and rub gently. Remove excess with a soft cloth.
With Water: Apply and rub gently. Rinse.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.