Serenoa repens, commonly known as Saw palmetto is a herbal plant which has been used in traditional Native Amercian medicine to support prostate health and function. Caruso’s Saw Palmetto also maintains the health of the urogenital system by supporting the health of the bladder and urinary tract.
Caruso’s Saw Palmetto may help support prostate health and prostate function. Saw Palmetto has been used traditionally in Native American medicine as an aphrodisiac to enhance a healthy libido. Additional benefits of Saw Palmetto include support for urinary tract, bladder and overall urogenital health. It helps to maintain healthy reproductive hormones, maintains testosterone formation and also maintains overall healthy urinary output.
Caruso’s Saw Palmetto Health Indications:
- Supporting a healthy prostate gland and prostate health function
- Supporting healthy urine output, such as relieving urinary frequency or increasing urine output
- Promoting a healthy libido and maintaining healthy sexual function
- Maintaining healthy reproductive hormones, helping to support testosterone synthesis and maintain testosterone levels
- Supporting urogenital, bladder and urinary tract health
AUST L 286556
Each capsule contains:
Serenoa repens(Saw Palmetto) extract equiv. to dry seed……….3.55g (3555mg)
Standardised to Fatty Acids 320mg
Free from added: sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, nuts, preservatives and artificial flavours.
Adults take 1 capsule daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Contains soya.
- Contains sulfites.
- Phenylketonurics - this product contains phenylalanine.
Please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medication.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.
- Not to be used in children under the age of 18.