Caruso’s Olive Leaf Extract 15000 is made from olefresh™ (a superior quality Olive Leaf Extract formulation) using fresh olive leaves 100% sourced from Boundary Bend’s olive groves in north-west Victoria, Australia. You know it's fresh because the olefresh™ liquid is created using leaves that are processed within 4 hours of leaving the tree. Caruso’s Olive Leaf Extract 15000 has been standardised to the antioxidant compounds Oleuropein and Hydroxytyrosol which both work to reduce free radicals forming in the body.
Caruso’s Olive Leaf Extract 15000 may also help to improve immune defence and stimulate a healthy immune response to support the function of the immune system.
This supports traditional reports which indicate that Olive Leaf Extract, when taken at the onset of a cold or flu, may decrease the severity of symptoms of colds and flu.
Taken once a day, this natural flavoured Olive Leaf Extract may also help promote general health and wellbeing.
Each 15mL (3 teaspoons) liquid contains:
Olea europaea (Olive - olefresh™) leaf extract equiv. to approx. 15gm fresh leaf………………15g (15000mg)
Standardised to Oleuropein……………70mg (4.7mg/mL)
Standardised to Hydroxytyrosol………4.5mg (0.31mg/mL)
Free from: Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, animal products, eggs, peanuts, soy, corn, starch, artificial colours and flavours
- Adults and children 12 and over: 15mL daily with main meal or as advised by your healthcare professional.
- Children 6-12 (20-40kg): 6-10mL daily or as professionally prescribed
- Children 2-6 years (10-20kg): 4-6mL daily or as professionally prescribed.
- For further advice please consult your healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications