Nature's Own Glucosamine Sulfate 750mg Tab X 240 is a high quality formulation to help reduce cartilage damage associated with mild osteoarthritis.
The average healthy adult has around 3mm of cartilage to cushion the joints in the knee, but a lifetime of use can take its toll on cartilage. A reduction of cartilage may lead to mild pain and reduced joint mobility.
Naturally occurring in the body, glucosamine is one of the key building blocks of cartilage and synovial fluid. Synovial fluid plays a role in joint elasticity, strength and cartilage lubrication.
Assists with some symptoms associated with mild osteoarthritis such as:
- Relief of mild joint pain
- Reduces mild joint stiffness
- Maintains joint mobility
- Features an easy to swallow, vanilla coating that activates with water
AUST L 351738
Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride 942mg, equivalent to Glucosamine Sulfate 750mg
No added gluten, lactose, artificial colours, artificial sweeteners, or dairy products.
- Adults: Take 2 tablets daily with foodor as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Store Below 30°C.
- This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase, in warnings section below.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.