Nature's Own Glucosamine Sulfate with Chondroitin Tab X 200
The average healthy adult has around 3mm of cartilage, to cushion the joints in the knee but a lifetime of use can take its toll on cartilage. A reduction in cartilage may lead to mild pain and reduced joint mobility.
Naturally occurring in the body, glucosamine is one of the key building blocks of cartilage and synovial fluid which plays a role in maintaining elasticity, strength and lubrication of cartilage in joints.
A high quality formulation to help reduce cartilage damage associated with mild osteoarthritis.
Assists with some symptoms associated with mild osteoarthritis such as:
- Relief of mild joint pain
- Reduce mild joint stiffness
- Maintains joint mobility
AUST L 351737
Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride 942mg, equivalent to Glucosamine Sulfate 750mg, Bovine sodium chondroitin sulfate 50mg
No added gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours or flavours, artificial sweeteners, artificial preservatives, or dairy products.
- Adults: Take 2 tablets daily with food, or as recommended by your healthcare professional. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Store Below 25°C.
- This medicine may not be right for you.
- Read the warnings before purchase, in warnings section.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.