Turmeric is a plant that has a very long history of medicinal use, dating back nearly 4000 years. Turmeric has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-inflammatory herb.
Caruso’s Turmeric supports overall joint health, helps maintain joint mobility and also assists in relieving mild joint inflammation, pain and stiffness, commonly associated with mild osteoarthritis.
Caruso’s Turmeric utilises the water soluble extract CurcuWIN™, which may help relieve symptoms associated with mild osteoarthritis such as mild joint pain, stiffness and swelling in a convenient one-a-day tablet.
Caruso’s Turmeric Health Indications:
- Maintain and support joint health
- Relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis such as: mild joint pain, joint inflammation and joint stiffness
- Support joint mobility
- Decrease free radical damage to body cells.
AUST L 286551
Each tablet contains herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
Curcuma longa (Turmeric-CurcuWIN™) extract equiv. to dry Rhizome ... 1.425g (1425mg)
Equiv to Curcumin 72mg
Free From : Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives and artificial flavours.
Adults take 1 tablet, daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional
- Do not use if you have gall bladder disease or gallstones
- Not to be taken during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding
- Use with caution with antiplatelet or anticoagulant medications
- Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medication