Astragalus is an ancient herb, where the root has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to help support immune health and strengthen your Qi.
WHAT IS BIOGLAN ASTRAGALUS FOR?
- Astragalus was first recorded in Shen Nong's Materia Medica 2000 years ago. The roots are considered among the most vital of Traditional Chinese Medicine tonics for energy, immune system and strengthening Qi.
WHY SHOULD I TAKE BIOGLAN ASTRAGALUS?
Traditionally used in TCM to help:
- Aid recovery after illness
- Maintain a healthy immune system
- Relieve fatigue and digestive discomfort
- Tonify the spleen (in TCM)
- As a Qi (vital energy) strengthening tonic
WHEN SHOULD I TAKE BIOGLAN ASTRAGALUS?
- Adults may take 1 capsule daily for immune system maintenance
- Two capsules may be taken daily for energy and supporting Qi.
AUST L 289150
Active ingredients per hard capsule:
Astragalus membranaceus root ext. dry conc. 240 mg - Equiv. Astragalus membranaceus root dry 4.8g.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily for immune health. Take 2 capsules daily for energy and Qi support.
Store below 25C.
- Contains sulfites.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months ,12 hours in children under 3, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional.