Caruso's Echinacea 6500 is a high-dose, one-a-day tablet which can help to support healthy immune system function. The herbal formula combines extracts from Echinacea purpurea and Echinacea angustifolia to maintain immune system health. Echinacea helps to stimulate healthy immune system response, improve immune defence and assist in fighting illness.
Caruso's Echinacea 6500 may help to relieve the symptoms of the common cold and flu and mild upper respiratory tract infections and congestion.
Why use Caruso’s Echinacea 6500?
Caruso’s Echinacea 6500 maintains immune system health and functions, providing support to fight against illness and assist in a healthy recovery.
Caruso’s Echinacea 6500 health indications:
- Relieving the symptoms associated with the common cold and flu
- Helps to reduce the severity and duration of common colds
- Promote immune system defence
- Stimulating a healthy immune system response and improving immune defence
- Decreasing the severity in symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections
- Reducing mild upper respiratory tract congestion
- Relieves nasal congestion, unblocks the nasal passage and relieves a runny and/or dripping nose
AUST L 292330
Each tablet contains :
Echinacea purpurea herb fresh………..…...5g (5000mg)
Standardised to Cichoric acid 3.33mg
Dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, starch, soy, nuts, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
- Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.
- Not recommended for use by children under 18 years.