Prospan® Drops relieves congested coughs and improves expectoration.
- Acts as an expectorant helping to thin and loosen mucus in the chest.
- Helps break up the mucus in the chest and helps it to be expelled.
- Assists in the relief of congested coughs associated with colds or bronchitis.
- Prospan® Drops contains ivy leaf extract Hedera helix (EA 575) equivalent to: 125 mg/mL dry leaf
- Prospan® Drops contains ethanol and saccharin sodium.
- This product does not contain sucrose, gluten, tartrazine or any other azo dyes.
- 12-16 yrs 24 drops 3 times per day
- Adults 24 drops 3 times per day
- Do not take Prospan® Drops if you are pregnant, likely to become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Use in children under the age of 12 years is not recommended.
- Always take Prospan® Drops as recommended by a healthcare professional. You should always check with your healthcare professional if you are not sure.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.