Bioglan Red Krill Oil 2000mg is a high dose Krill Oil to support a healthy heart, healthy joints, healthy cholesterol and to help relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis.
What is Bioglan Red Krill Oil 2000mg for?
- Bioglan Red Krill Oil 2000mg is a high dose Krill Oil.
- Sick of taking 2+ capsules a day? Bioglan Red Krill Oil 2000mg is a 1-a-day Red Krill Oil supplement that has no fishy aftertaste.
Bioglan Red Krill Oil 2000mg can assist with:
- Healthy cholesterol maintenance - helping to maintain healthy cholesterol in healthy individuals.
- Cardiovascular Health - Krill oil's phospholipids, rich in omega-3 fatty acids, are thought to be an easily absorbable form of omega-3 and may help support cardiovascular health.
- Joint Health - helps to temporarily reduce symptoms of mild osteoarthritis.
- Brain Health and Eye Health - Omega-3 fatty acids are found in high concentration in the brain and nerve structures. The essential fatty acids are important for brain health and nervous system function.
- Antioxidant Support - a natural source of antioxidants.
- Bioglan Red Krill Oil is sustainably certified by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) and is harvested in the deep pristine Antarctic waters away from environmental pollutant
Who is Bioglan Red Krill Oil 2000mg for?
- Those with symptoms of mild osteoarthritis including mild joint inflammation.
- Those who wish to maintain brain and eye health.
- Those who wish to maintain cardiovascular health.
When should I take Bioglan Red Krill Oil 2000mg?
- Red Krill Oil 2000mg can be taken once daily in conjunction with a healthy diet.
Why should I take Bioglan Red Krill Oil 2000mg?
- Bioglan is a premium brand and market leaders in Krill Oil. These 2000mg capsules are one of the highest dose on the market, saving you money and meaning you can take fewer capsules.
AUST L 273768
Active ingredients per capsule:
Euphausia superba (Krill) oil 2 g.
Adults: Take 1 soft capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Store below 25°C.
- Derived from Seafood.
- Contains soya and sulfites.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.