Caruso’s Aged Garlic may help support and strengthen the immune system. Garlic has traditionally been used in Western Herbal Medicine to assist with upper respiratory tract infections such as the common cold by supporting immunity. It may also help to support cardiovascular health and may assist with maintaining healthy cholesterol levels and in normal, healthy individuals.
Caruso’s Aged Garlic helps to support healthy immune system functioning and may be useful for people with the common cold and flu by helping to reduce the severity and duration of symptoms. Garlic has traditionally been used in Western Herbal Medicine as an expectorant, which helps to relieve a bronchial cough and clear excess mucous, whilst helping to soothe the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract. Garlic can help to relieve the symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections and common colds and flu.
Garlic may also help to support the health of the cardiovascular system by maintaining blood vessel, capillary and artery health. It also helps to support circulation and maintains healthy blood fats and cholesterol.
Caruso’s Aged Garlic Health Indications:
- Support cardiovascular health and function
- Maintain cholesterol levels in healthy individuals
- Support immune system health and function
- Reduce the severity of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections and common colds and flu
- Relieve bronchial cough, irritation and mucous congestion
AUST L 290823
Active Ingredients. Each tablet contains:
Allium sativum (Black Garlic) extract
equiv. to fresh bulb……..9.6g (9600mg)
Standardised to S-Allyl cysteine (SAC) .., 600mcg
Free from Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours
Adults take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your health professional. Dose may be increased to 2 tablets daily for more intensive use.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your health professional.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women
- Adults only
- Consult your health professional before use with antiplatelet and anticoagulant medication
- Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medication
- Discontinue use 1 week prior to surgery