Valeriana officinalis has a long history of use in Western Herbal Medicine as a calmative and soporific to help induce sleep. It can provide support for the health and function of the nervous system, and help to establish a healthy sleep-wake cycle and then support healthy sleeping patterns.
Why use Caruso’s Valerian?
Caruso’s Valerian has been developed for individuals who would like to support for healthy sleep patterns. Valerian is a herb that may be used to help restore a healthy sleep-wake cycle (circadian rhythm) and improve overall sleep quality. Valerian helps to reduce disturbed or restless sleep, and also promote a deep and refreshing sleep.
Caruso’s Valerian health indications:
- Enhance deep sleep/ sleep quality
- Promote refreshing sleep
- Reduce time to fall asleep
- Relieve restless sleep
- Helping to reduce sleeplessness
- Helping to reduce excess nervous energy
- Helping to improve overall sleep quality
AUST L 292332
Each tablet contains:
Valeriana officinalis (Valerian) extract equiv. to dry root… 2.25g (2250mg)
Standardised to Valerenic acids 4.5mg
Free from: Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives and artificial colours and artificial flavours
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or lactation.
- Not suitable for use by children under the age of 18 years.
- Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medication
- May potentiate the effects of other sedative medications. If you are taking these medications, please consult your health professional before using