Caruso’s Ginseng 5500 combines herbal extracts of 3-ginsengs that can help to provide relief from the symptoms of stress and assist the body to cope with various environmental stressors.
Various species of Ginseng have been traditionally used in Chinese Medicine for centuries to assist with stress, maintain vitality, support energy levels, assist with fatigue and support physical endurance.
Caruso's Ginseng 5500 contains herbal extracts of 3 Ginseng plants which have been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) as rejuvenating and restorative tonics that help to promote general health and wellbeing. Ginsengs have nervine and adaptogenic properties, which support the nervous system by increasing both body and mind relaxation while additionally helping to increase vitality. Caruso's Ginseng 5500 contains Korean ginseng, Siberian ginseng and American ginseng to compliment one-another in maintaining vitality, energy levels, physical endurance and cognitive performances. This special combination of ginseng herbs also helps to relieve feelings of fatigue, stress, irritability and nervous tension.
Caruso’s Ginseng 5500 Health Indications:
- Relieve symptoms of stress and provide support to the nervous system
- Maintain energy levels and vitality
- Enhance physical endurance and stamina
- Support healthy immune system function and assist with recovery
- Supporting cognitive performances and mental functions such as concentration, focus, clarity, alertness and memory recall
- Supporting reproductive system health including reproductive hormones, sexual functions and aphrodisiac effects which promote a healthy libido
AUST L 286554
Each tablet contains:
Panax ginseng (Korean ginseng) extract equiv. to dry root……………......…....2.5g (2500mg)
Standardised to Ginsenosides 62.5mg
Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) extract equiv. to dry root...2.5g (2500mg)
Standardised to Syringaresinol diglucosides 1.33mg
Panax quinquefolius (American ginseng) extract equiv. to dry root……..….500mg
Standardised to Ginsenosides 7.5mg
Free from: Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
- Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.
- Not recommended for use by children under 18 years.
- Please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medication.
- Please consult your health professional before use with: blood sugar medication, insulin, blood pressure medication, warfarin, anticoagulant medication, immuno-suppressant medication and monoamine oxidase inhibitors.