Ashwagandha is an ancient herb from India that has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to help support stress and mild anxiety. It has also been traditionally used for Rasayana, a rejuvenation tonic, to support longevity, vitality and wellbeing.
WHAT IS BIOGLAN ASHWAGANDHA FOR?
- Ashwagandha is an adaptogen herb that has traditionally been used in Ayurveda as Rasayana (a rejuvenative tonic).
- Rayasana means to support physical health, wellbeing, vitality and longevity.
- Bioglan Ashwagandha is equivalent to 6g dry root and take one capsule daily.
WHY SHOULD I TAKE BIOGLAN ASHWAGANDHA?
Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to help:
- Relieve stress and mild anxiety
- Relieve nervous tension
- As a sleep aid
- Support memory enhancement
- Support rejuvenation
WHEN SHOULD I TAKE BIOGLAN ASHWAGANDHA?
- Bioglan Ashwagandha provides the traditional health benefits of this ancient herb in a one a day dose of 6g per capsule. Within two weeks you can feel the difference.
AUST L 289121
Active ingredients per hard capsule:
Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) root ext. dry conc. 300 mg - Equiv. Withania somnifera root dry 6 g.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily in the morning.
Store below 25C.
- Contains sulfites.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.