Caruso's Saffron helps to support healthy mood and emotional balance while assisting with the maintenance of general mental wellbeing. It helps to relieve the symptoms of mild anxiety by reducing nervous tension and unrest.
Why Use Caruso’s Saffron?
Saffron is one of the oldest spices known to man and has been used in the “spice trade” for over 4000 years. The use of Saffron in both cooking and as a herbal remedy is seen throughout the entire Ancient world. Saffron has been traditionally used in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine as a nervine and calmative which helps to relax the nervous system. Caruso's Saffron assists in reducing the occurrence of symptoms of mild anxiety and supports a healthy stress response in the body. Caruso's Saffron contains a proprietary extract called affron® which helps to support nervous system health by soothing the nerves, calming the mind, reducing nervous tension, excess nervous energy and restlessness.
Caruso’s Saffron Health Indications:
- Supporting a healthy mood and emotional balance
- Decreasing the symptoms of mild anxiety
- Relieving nervous tension and restlessness
- Decreasing the symptoms of stress
- Calming the mind and nerves
AUST L 296835
Each Tablet Contains:
Crocus sativus (affron®- Saffron) stigma ext. dry conc. .......... 15mg
From min. dry stigma 45mg
Standardised to Lepticrosalides 525micrograms
Free from: sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours.
Adults and children over 12 take 1 tablet, 2 times daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women
- Not recommended for use by children under 12 years
- Should you have any concerns regarding your mental wellbeing or medication, please consult your health professional
- Please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medication