Caruso’s Green Tea is a convenient one-a-day formula that provides a high potency dose of Green Tea, which has been standardised to the active constituent and natural antioxidant, Epigallocatechin-3-0-gallate (EGCG). Caruso's Green Tea promotes energy levels and assists with the maintenance of thermogenesis, metabolism and also supports calorie burning.
Why Use Caruso’s Green Tea?
Caruso’s Green Tea is a natural herbal supplement which has been formulated with standardised extracts of the active constituents which are phenolic antioxidants. Caruso’s Green Tea is a high strength antioxidant formula that helps to reduce free radical formation in the body and also help decrease the damage caused to body cells. Additionally, Caruso’s Green Tea enhances energy levels, promotes thermogenesis and supports calorie burning.
Caruso’s Green Tea Has Been Formulated For:
- Antioxidant support which helps to reduce free radical formation and damage
- Promoting energy levels and maintenance of ongoing energy production
- Enhancing the process of thermogenesis
- Improving body metabolic rate
- Supporting calorie burning
AUST L 286552
Each tablet contains:
Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) ext. dry conc. …..........................833.33mg
From min. dry leaf .....25g
Standardised to Catechins 691.7mg
Standardised to Epigallocatechin-3-0-gallate (EGCG) 416.7mg
Free from: Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.
- Not recommended for use by children under 18 years.
- Please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medication
- Please consult your health professional before use with: anticoagulant therapy or statin medications.