Caruso's Mega Memory formulation addresses memory problems, difficulty concentrating when studying and poor concentration. It is suitable for a wide range of individuals for a variety of health concerns.
Why use Caruso’s Mega Memory?
Caruso’s Mega Memory is a scientifically prepared formulation to address memory problems, learning and remembering difficulties and poor concentration. It is suitable for a wide range of individuals including the elderly and students.
Caruso’s Mega Memory has been formulated for:
- Memory recall
- Brain function
- Concentration support
- Learning ability
- Cerebral blood circulation
Who would use Caruso’s Mega Memory?
- Students who wish to sharpen their memory ability at school or university
- Children who are struggling at school or in keeping up with classmates, or who are showing signs of learning difficulties
- Elderly people who wish to support brain health and memory
- Anyone experiencing forgetfulness and mental fogginess
- Work professionals who wish to boost their cognitive performance, memory and recall
- Those with a family history of memory impairment
Active Ingredients. Each tablet contains:
Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi – BacoMind®)
Extract equiv. to whole plant dry 9g (9000mg)
Standardised to Bacosides calc. as Bacoside A 202.5mg
Gingko biloba (Gingko)
Extract equiv. to leaf dry 6g (6000mg)
Standardised to Gingko Flavonglycosides 28.8mg
Stanardised to Gingkolides & Bilobalides 7.2mg
Adults take 1 tablet daily with a main meal or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Children over the age of 12 take 1 tablet once a day with main meals or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Sugar, dairy, lactose, yeast, wheat, salt, gluten, soy, artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives.
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your Healthcare Professional.
Caution with those taking Calcium Channel Blockers (Anti-hypertensives).
Caution with those with Hyperthyroidism.
Not suitable during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Take at least two hours away from all other pharmaceutical medication.