Aerogard Heavy Duty 40% Deet Insect Repellent Spray 150g
Aerogard Heavy Duty 40% Deet Repellent is Aerogard's highest strength repellent for long lasting protection against insects.
- Specifically formulated for long lasting protection in areas of intense insect activity
- Effective protection against mosquitoes, sandflies and leeches
- Also repels march flies, ticks and other biting insects
- Helps to protect you and your family against disease carrying insects including mosquitoes that may spread Ross River Fever and Dengue Fever
- Additional repellency can be gained by lightly spraying clothing. This will generally be what appears on the back of the packaging and should be formatted the same way.
- Shake well before use. Hold can upright and lightly spray on exposed skin from a distance of 15-20cm.
- To apply to face, spray on hands and rub on. Do not spray towards eyes or mouth.
- Reapply as necessary, particularly after excessive perspiration.
- Additional repellency can be gained by applying to clothing, spray on where clothing is tight on the body.
- Not to be used for any purpose or in any manner, contrary to this label unless authorised.
Storage and Disposal:
- Pressurized dispenser. Keep in a cool place away from heat and out of the sun.
- Do not expose can to temperatures above 50°C, such as may occur in cars, or near heat sources such as heaters, stoves, or open flames.
- Do not store near naked flame, heat or any incandescent material.
- Do not incinerate or puncture this can even when empty.
- Aerosols should be completely empty before disposing.
- Dispose of can by putting in garbage or leaving it at an appropriate recycling collection point.
May be dangerous, particularly to children, if you use large amounts on the skin, clothes or bedding or on large areas of the body, especially if you keep using it for a long time.
- Caution Keep out of reach of children
- Extremely flammable.
- Do not spray directly on pets, exposed food, water, food preparation areas or food utensils.
- Do not spray near naked flame heat or any incandescent material. Do not smoke during use.
- Do not spray towards the face.
- Avoid contact with cell phones, spectacle frames, painted surfaces, synthetic fabrics and vinyl plastics.
- Avoid inhaling spray mist.
- Will irritate the eyes.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Wash hands after use.
- Discontinue use if irritation or rash develops.
- For external use only.
First Aid: If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 13 11 26. Phone New Zealand 0800 764 766Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal
- HAZMAT Class 2 - Gases
- Propellant Hydrocarbon