Fastener locking straps together with a metal splint positioned at 25° allows for increased circulation and provides the protection and support needed for treating Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Position the product so that the metal splint is on the inside of the wrist.
- The hand section of the splint should be placed in the mid-lower part of the palm.
- Wrap the fastener straps around the forearm and secure, then wrap the locking strap around the splint and secure.
- Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury.
- Do not wear whilst sleeping.
- This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.