Contains no gluten, wheat, or lactose
Contains no preservatives
Adults and children from 12 years: 2 tablets, then 1 or 2 tablets every 4‒6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours).
Children 7‒12 years: 1 tablet every 6‒8 hours as necessary (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours).
Take with water.
- May be taken by breast feeding mothers.
- The maximum daily intake for adults and children over 12 years (6 tablets) contains 146mg of sodium (take into account if on a low sodium diet).
- The maximum daily intake for children between 7 to 12 years (4 tablets) contains 97mg of sodium (take into account if on a low sodium diet).
- Not to be used in children under 7 years of age.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist see your Health Care Professional.